Be. See. Know.
TBD Fall 2021
TWO 15-HOUR WEEKENDS for a 30-Hour Yoga Alliance approved YIN Yoga Teacher Training
The pendulum of Yoga’s diverse offerings in the West has NOTABLY SWUNG over the past 10 years to include the slower, introspective breeds of Yoga & mindfulness practices. And Yet we modern beings find ourselves drawn to the YANG path of action in this 24/7 21ST CENTURY DIGITAL AGE WE LIVE IN -- thAT push to do & accomplish more --
often overlooking key moments to slow down, drop in & replenish our own wells for greater
health and Balance. LEARN to OFFER the tonic of Yin Yoga' that offers notable physical & energetic
benefits to the way we live in our
amp'd Up Times. for you.
For your students.
Fall 2021 YIN Yoga TEACHER TRAINING Topics
THE ART OF DECELERATION IN AN AMP''d UP WORLD
5 Modules per weekend: TOPICS INCLUDE --
- YIN Yoga’s historical Roots -- A blending of India's Hatha Yoga & TaoisM
- YIN Yoga’s ancient medicine Roots --Taoist/Chinese Traditional Medicine (TCM), with an introduction to the Yin-YANG meridian Theory & the FIVE elements
- YIN Yoga's Asana Roots -- IN-DEPTH ASANA review & PRACTICE, modifications & BREATH
- YIN Yoga's Human Biology Roots -- PARTICULARLY the NERVOUS & ENDOCRINE SYSTEMS connections
- New Anatomy" Roots -- tensegrity & the fascia' in YIN Yoga
- Mindfulness/Metta Roots -- ancient wisdom traditions of meditation and how they connect!